Demolition Scope Boundary 2017Win32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Set properties for the Demo Scope Boundary
- Select Rectangular or Polygonal
- Enter a width
- Set properties for the Demo Scope Hatch Pattern
- Enter the angle
- Enter the scale
- The auto close option prevents the dialog box from opening again when drawing the demo scope boundaries is escaped
- Click the draw button
- Follow the command line prompts which vary depending on Rectangular or Polygonal modes
- In Polygonal mode, pressing the Enter Key automatically closes the polygon
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Opens the Demolition Scope Boundary 2017 dialog box.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|