EnR3D GenerationWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
· Select EnRCAD Ribbon tab in AutoCAD.
· Use Export to open EnR3DGeneration.
· Manage the drawing.
· Select the drawing units.
· Add floor button to fill floor data.
o The floor data includes walls, windows, doors, and floor boundary.
o The walls can be selected by layer or block or lines.
o The windows can be selected by layer or block or lines.
o The doors can be selected by layer or block or lines.
o The Floor can be selected by layer or block or lines.
· Add Roof Button to full roof data.
o The roof can be selected by closed outer lines or layer or block.
· Add multi-floor by setting repeated floor number.
· Add multi-floor by selecting more than floors and set the base point for floors.
Usage in Revit
- Select ENRVision Ribbon tab in Revit.
- Use Import in EnR3DGeneration panel to import *.ENR file that exported from EnR3DGeneration AutoCAD plugin.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- add some enhancement - update wall selection lines|
|-Fix some bugs|