JSON Exporter for Autodesk® AutoCAD® - TrialWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Download and install JSON Exporter plugin for AutoCAD.
2. Run AutoCAD and load a model.
3. There’s a new tool bar panel named as 'JSON Exporter'.
It contains three ribbon buttons as mentioned below.
After selecting the Export option, a 'Save As' dialog box will display on our screen.
Click on the Save button to export the current model to JSON file.
It contains below options.
- Precision : You can control how accurately your model needs to be exported. If you need fine representation of the model, just check the slider which will show the precision value. You can slide and select the values from 1 to 15. The higher the value is the finer the representation you will get and the larger the file size will be.
- Mesh Quality : You can control the mesh quality of the JSON model. You can slide and select the value from 1 to 4. The higher the value higher will be the tessalation of the exported model and larger will be the file size.
It displays the information about the product and provides the facility to activate your product license at any time.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Shows information about company and product. Also allows you to activate the plugin.
Export the model to JSON file.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
After Installation restart AutoCAD to see the changes.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of AutoCAD.
We do not support textures and text in this version.
Current version supports exporting of 3D entities only, 2D entities are not yet supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Enhancement: Export "Properties(Metadata)" of parts in JSON file. 2. Fixed : Model was not getting exported sometimes if visual style was other than "Realistic".|
|1. Support to AutoCAD 2019 2. Improved material appearance with default support of light in three.js editor/viewer.|