Route Planner 3DWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
ROUTE commands: Draw 3D route symbols along polyline paths
The app consists of one command
RU: route without directions
1. Draw some polylines with correct elevation to indicate the route path
2. Run the command, and select the polylines
3. Route symbols will be added on the polylines, the symbol layer will follow the polyline
4. If you select an undirectional symbol, this symbol is a sphere, it does not indicate any travel direction
5. If you select a directional symbol, this symbol is an arrow, it is directional, in the end of the command, you can select to change the arrow direction.
- units: the drawing unit you are using
- scale: the symbol will be drawn in 1mm or 1 inch, you may scale it up to meet your requirements
- min_distance: the minimum distance between two symbols
- max_distance: the maximum distance between two symbols.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Draw route symbols on polyline with ease.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
In case of questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Simply user interface 2. natively support for imperial units.|