ORDERFOXWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Once installed, open a new or existing drawing. The ORDERFOX tab will appear. The easy to use drop down menu provides the following features of ORDERFOX:
- Sign Up - Browse to the main page to sign up for ORDERFOX
- Log In - Log in to ORDERFOX.com
- Log Out - Log out of ORDERFOX.com
- My Jobs - Manage your available jobs on the ORDERFOX.com marketplace:
- Expand your network of suppliers and focus on qualified partners.
- Immediate assistance when you have capacity issues, or a machine breaks down.
- Add New Jobs - Publish a new job on the ORDERFOX.com platform
- Quickly access the right CNC manufacturers, thanks to the numerous search and filter functions.
- Find both local and global CNC manufacturing partners, thanks to the geographic search function.
- Define manufacturing partner specifications during the initial offering: company size, language, currency, terms and conditions, delivery specifications, certification requirements, etc.
- Create filters for Preferred and Exclusive Partners, or Company Blacklists, in order to optimize the accuracy of your offering(s).
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|