JTB DST Tool TrialWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Run DSTTOOL command in Autodesk® AutoCAD® or click on the button in the Ribbon menu. This app will help you:
- Merge DST files. If similar subsets are found, they will be merged into 1 subset.
- Merge-Copy DST files: using this method, regardless of subsets duplication, DST files data will be added one after another.
- Purge unused info in DST files to reduce file size. The purging is useful for IT or CAD Managers to correct performance problems with SSM Sheet Sets that start to perform badly. Sometimes the DST file can grow unreasonably large and the purging can help.
- Convert DST files to XML format and back. Useful if manual edits needs to be done to the file. Use for Notepad or XML Notepad or other XML editor.
- Fix File Path: If you move your project files, restructure the folders, you may find that in your SheetSets, many file and folder paths are marked as missing or not found. Click this command button will help you fix the issue. Assuming the dst file is in the out-most folder, the app will try to find all missing files and folders paths inside the dst file's folder structure.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
The DSTTOOL command starts the JTB DST Tool app.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app.
To uninstall this app, uninstall as you would uninstall any other app/application/program from your system.
On Windows 10 Version 1703 or later press Windows+I on the keyboard to access Settings or click the lower-left Start button on the desktop to expand Start Menu, and then select Settings in it. Click on Apps.
On Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (older than Version 1703) click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features or Control Panel > Add.
On Windows XP click Control Panel > Programs > Remove Programs.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Upgrade the installation. Add support for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2020. Add "Fix File Paths" command.|
|Added Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2019 support. Minor adjustments.|
|Added ability to merge custom properties when DST files are merged. Added network license feature.|
|Added support for AutoCAD® 2018|
|Fixed a bug in trial mode, related to decimal symbol|
|First public release|