GeoMESH is an additional application for Autodesk® AutoCAD® (ObjectARX App) for creating and editing digital elevation models (DEM) and triangulated irregular networks (TIN). GeoMESH provides commands for
- Reading terrain points from LAS- and Text-Files.
- Mesh generation for irregularly distributed terrain points.
- Generation of contour lines.
- Generation of contour line patterns.
- Construction of sections.
- Calculation of volume difference between different terrain models.
GeoMESH is not meant to be a competitor product for much more complex and expensive software packages, but a compact and targeted solution for modeling digital elevation models (DEM) and triangulated irregular networks (TIN).
GeoMESH is seamlessly integrated into AutoCAD via its own commands and thus offers a user consistent usability.
GeoMESH reads and generates standard AutoCAD elements so that further processing of generated data and geometries with AutoCAD itself or other software solutions is possible at any time. GeoMESH is therefore an open system that offers maximum freedom.
GeoMESH is also available for AutoCAD for MacOS (Intel and Silicon). Visit us at femursoft.com.
This is a TRIAL release of GeoMESH.