“3D PDF Exporter For AutoCAD” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features:
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports AutoCAD 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. Email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 396 USD. User can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com