"WebGL Exporter For AutoCAD" exports your model to an HTML file.
Click here to view the partial client list.
The WebGL Exporter for AutoCAD has the following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports colors.
- The option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with AutoCAD 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 (Both Win 32 and 64 bit).
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is the actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
We are providing 15 trials for 7 days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials for 7 days period.
The paid version cost of this product is 69 USD for a subscription-based single machine-locked license. Users can buy the paid version from here.
We also provide a floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
For activation, please contact: email@example.com
For Licensing and more information please click here.
Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.