DWG/DXF Compare plugin compares two drawing files and the comparison result is shown in a new AutoCAD window. The comparison result is also stored in a new file for later use.
It has following feature :
- This plugin compares two DWG/DXF files.
- By default the color preferences are set as follows for entities in result DWG file,
1) Unchanged entities are shown in Grey color
2) Modified entities are shown in Green color
3) Delete entities are shown in Red color
4) New added entities are shown in Blue color.
- This plugin compares 2D entities/objects in model space only.
- User can change the color preferences and choose any colors from Color Preferences dialog.
- Supports AutoCAD Version 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
We are providing 15 trials for 7 days of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials for 7 days period.
The paid version cost of this product is 49 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here.
For activation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Licensing and more information Please click here.
Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.