The all-popular all-powerful plugin that connects any Autodesk® AutoCAD® project to Google Earth, Google or Bing Maps, OpenStreetMap or other WMS provider (e.g. USGS), all with correct alignment and scale, and all done for you!
From prospective or preliminary drawings, right up to impressive presentations, Plex.Earth gives you the confidence and perspective of seeing your projects right there in the real world – in AutoCAD.
- Imports images for you, creating professional, seamless and perfectly-aligned background mosaics (multiple images), from any satellite or aerial imagery you like, inc. Google Earth and others
- Imports Google’s KML data files into AutoCAD with just 3 clicks and a mouse-drag!
- Creates accurate terrain models with high-resolution elevation data, fetched directly from Google Earth
- Full package for surface creation by ANY data set, such as breaklines, boundaries, points or even elevation data extracted by plain-text in AutoCAD
- Advanced image processing ability, such as to merge and clip (while retaining georeference), and the ability to create World Files, thus allowing imagery transfer between AutoCAD and any other CAD/GIS system
- Powerful behind the scenes, yet with a simple interface – and rapid-response support and tutorial videos are also available!
- 3,000+ worldwide mapping coordinate systems are supported, even in the basic edition of AutoCAD
- Effortlessly exports your 2D drawings or 3D models directly into their correct place, scale and orientation in Google Earth (both KML and compressed KMZ files), for impressive and persuasive presentations – even majestic fly-bys!
Read the raving reviews then watch the videos below, or just scroll up now to click the blue “Download” button at the top of this page to get started today!
- Google Earth Professional® is now available for free
- This app uses an easy 3-click digitally-signed custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer)
- Your free-trial has no watermarks or restrictions – you can use Plex.Earth right now!
The Real Thing - During the trial period you’re getting access to the full power of Plex.Earth (including our top-notch technical support) without any functionality constraints or watermarks.
Click the “Download” button at the top of this page and run the standard Windows .exe, then just open AutoCAD and your Plex.Earth plugin is already there for you. Easy.
Company or team-based free trials are now available!
By popular demand we can now provide team-based free trials, letting you see both the power of Plex.Earth and how easy it is to deploy multiple “seats” across your company or team:
- Make your IT people happy and your own life easier:
Everything is managed for you by our cloud platform – nobody your end needs to install, maintain or wrestle with a local license manager!
- Simple seat release:
Once a designer stops working with Plex.Earth or after 60 minutes of inactivity, the seat is readily available to the other team members –just like it should be
- Available from everywhere - any network:
Whether in the office, at home or in the field, anyone in your team can use Plex.Earth without being snagged by geographic or network restrictions.
To start giving your whole team the benefits of Plex.Earth, contact us directly at email@example.com or just click here for the special team-based demo application form.
Get a Single-User free demo right now:
Simply click the blue ‘Download’ button at the top of this page, and then run the Windows .exe. This will install a 7-day fully-functional plugin for you, without any missing features or watermarks!