The App creates, to the left or to the right side of the selected polyline, the tool radius compensation path. The final path can be achieved in one or more steps movements.
Inputs and outputs can be added to the final path. From a selected closed polyline, the App creates the tool centre point path that empties the area inscribed in the polyline.
The final route includes a boundary movement and internal routes with three possible ways; linear, zigzag or concentric. In the area you can insert islands that are respected and not emptied. The outputs, polylines with lines and arcs, can be imported into any CAM software for converting to g-codes.
The app comes with 30 days trial period. it is necessary to activate the app to continue using.
The activation procedure is described as below.
Run the command TP_ACTIVATION or select the activation button from the ribbon.
In the activation dialog:
- Push the Generate Request button.
- Push the Save button and archive the request.xml file where you prefer.
- Push the Exit button to close the ToolpathActivation application.
- Send the request.xml by email, like an attached file, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body of the message specify the email address that you used to pay for the app.
- You will receive the response.xml, like an attached file, from email@example.com. Save it where you prefer.
- Launch the activation dialog again.
- Push the Open button, select and load the response.xml file.
- Push the Activate button to activate the app.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).