ProtoTech's CatiaV5 Exporter for AutoCAD® - Trial
CatiaV5 exporter for Autodesk® AutoCAD® exports the AutoCAD drawing into CatiaV5 file format.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports export of Catia V5 version from V5R22 to V5R29.
- Wire data export is supported.
- Exports color.
- Support AutoCAD 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Click here to view the partial client list.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 199 USD. Users can purchase the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 499 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.