Concrete slab reinforcement tool
To draw reinforcement for a typical concrete slab of highway/airport pavement or for a bridge deck is quite simple. However, this task may become a nightmare when the number of irregularly-shaped slabs are increasing.
This tool will help minimize human works, increase production and reliability by automating the following tasks:
• Spreading longitudinal and transverse rebar groups according to user-defined spacing value & spacing option;
• Automatic drawing cross-sections along user-defined section cut line;
• Automatic drawing rebar pullout;
• Automatic quantity takeoff;
• Boundary and reinforcement spacings dimensioning, rebar groups annotation
• Rebar parameters (diameter, unit weight...) of the following standards are supported: ASTM A615, AS/NZS 4671, BS EN 10080, BS 4449, BS 8666, JIS G 3112, TCVN 1651
• Both Imperial and Metric systems are supported
• Flexible rebar group naming
• Customisable quantity table schema
USER GUIDE FOR METRIC DRAWINGS (PLAYLIST)
USER GUIDE FOR IMPERIAL DRAWINGS (PLAYLIST)
30-day trial available
1. This App will NOT design the reinforced structure for you, it just Draws. Bars' diameter, minimum required spacing, slab thickness, concrete cover ... must be set manually but can be saved to use later;
2. User can run this App with:
(a) A simple signing-in parent Autodesk® application with a valid Autodesk® ID that did the purchase. In this way, the user can run this App from any computer, provided that an internet connection is available; or
(b) An offline license file that is physical computer hardware dependent. After purchasing, please run this App, open the About... panel, and manually copy & send your registration info to the NTCL support email NTCLApp1@gmail.com. For more details, please refer to the License registration Guide. During waiting for an offline license file, this App still runs with full functions;
3. 30-day Trial requires signing-in parent Autodesk application with a valid Autodesk ID that did the download. No offline license is provided for Trial version.
4. Users will get a message if this App package is launched from a virtual machine. App launched from a virtual machine will be limited in features.