AddoBar adds a custom object to the dwg database representing a reinforcement bar shape code. The shape code definition is in an XML file group by country, code and shape definitions. Any shape can be custom created by editing the XML file. The default shapes are based on the South African national standard, British Code and Eurocode.
The software grants the user 30 days free testing when registering the installation. The free version is limited to 10 bar entities, includes all updates and will never expire.
- Schedule window via palette
- Shape codes to SANS 282:2011 and BS 8666:2005 (Eurocode)
- Shape 99 compatible
- Clean layout with different tabs
- Schedule bars per members or Schedule total project
- Schedule tables are written to Model Space
- Weight/Length calculation – per schedule and member
- Alphanumeric sort
- Re-Member feature
- Re-Number feature
- Schedule table via own Table styles
- Zoom to Bar function
- Highlight bars
- Copy schedules table to clipboard
- Live bars, changes in schedule reflected on drawing and vice versa
- Auto update feature
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).