“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Navisworks” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has the following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk Navisworks 2016, 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020.
We are not supporting textures in this version.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 7 day trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.You will need to activate this plugin after 7 day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 109 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
- We also provides floating license, floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For activation, please contact: email@example.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Maya E.g. 2013, 2014 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.4.19142.3049, 6/6/2019
1. Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.