ToDoT CA for Autodesk® AutoCAD®-Batch pdf & print
ToDoT CA for Autodesk® AutoCAD®, created by Singeca sas (http://www.singeca.it/en) is an application designed to facilitate the conversion and printing of DWG files. Here you can find the quick guide and the videos to see immediately how it works: https://www.singeca.it/en/todot-ca-help/autocad-user-guide/.
Among the main features, we find:
- Ability to select a file system folder and process the drawings contained in it or in its subfolders.
- Possibility of obtaining the size of the target format automatically based on the dimensions of the title block blocks, layout dimensions, etc.
- Possibility of recognizing in the model space areas delimited by blocks (with specific names) of standard or customized dimensions whose content must be processed, without necessarily having to resort to paper space. The blocks can be simple rectangles, whose function is to delimit the parts of the model to be processed. Each model can contain blocks of different sizes and different scales.
- Ability to filter the paper space layouts to be processed based on their name, using simple rules.
- Preview window of selected drawings.
- Possibility to select/deselect which drawings to include in the conversion or printing.
- Possibility to define the destination folder for the converted files.
- Drawing output formats: pdf.
- Ability to generate multi-page PDFs and create a file containing all the generated PDFs.
- Printing with automatic forwarding of the prints to the appropriate device based on the paper format.
- Possibility to start the program from the command line using appropriate parameters to set the list of files to be processed and the various options available from the graphical user interface.
On the product website, you can find all the details https://www.singeca.it/en/products/todot-cad-automation-for-autocad/
Trial version: once you download the program you can install it immediately, all features will be fully functional for a 30-day evaluation period. After the evaluation period, an activation code will be required to unlock the program.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
This is a 30-day trial version.