“3D PDF Exporter For AutoCAD” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2016. 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is the actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc
- We are providing 7-day trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 7-day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 109 USD for subscription based single machine-locked license. User can buy the paid version from here.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 396 USD. User can buy the floating license from here.
- For activation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.