It supports the following features :
- Gltf format 2.0
- Both part and assembly models Export
- User can control the visibility of nodes
- Texture Metalness and roughness of the material
- Wire data
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 15 trials for 7-days of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
- The paid version cost of this product is 139 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 399 USD. Users can buy a floating license from here.
- For activation, please contact: email@example.com
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
About This VersionVersion 4.0.20023.3182, 3/3/2020
1. Exports solid bodies to an GLTF/GLB file (.gltf/.glb). 2. GLTF format 2.0 support. 3. Preference settings to adjust the file size and quality.