Solinas for Fabrication
Solinas was born out of need to manage the piping fabrication process in an effective manner. Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical plants all involve piping extensive projects. Underestimating the facts can drive the piping activity to directly impact the critical path thus making or breaking a project.
Solinas Features Include:
- Reads industry standard piping isomeric formats.
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® based UI.
- Versatile to meet varying piping business requirements.
- Simplifies work-packaging of piping in-line with workface planning, and lean construction.
- Interfaces with 3D visual controls, ERP, EDMS applications.
- Supports jacketed drawings which can be merged for more comprehensive isometric fabrication.
- Bend elements can be measured based on bending machine specifications.
- Changes and modification are handled with construction in mind. For example, welded components cannot be renamed; scraped material can be tagged, etc.
- Solinas handles non-modeled scope in a plant, scanned copies, etc. PDFs can be integrated to produce the relevant weld maps and materials.
For more information visit: http://www.cctintl.com
Find more information here: http://www.cctintl.com/solutions/solinas-piping-isometric-application-autocad
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
This is a TRIAL version of the application with a limited 30 day evaluation period.
- Parser optimized.
- Placement algorithm for markups optimized.
- Bug Fixes and UI improvements.