Use the PDFin plug-in to transform vector PDF files into editable CAD drawings and save hours of redraw time. In just seconds, you’ll extract an accurate drawing which will open for immediate use within AutoCAD® and other Autodesk® solutions.
PDFin is ideal for converting CAD drawings, floor-plans, network diagrams and organization charts. It extracts editable CAD entities, layers, objects and text from any computer-generated PDF file while images from scanned PDF files are placed on a non-editable tracing layer. PDFin is not designed to vectorize scanned drawings.
- Open PDF files directly within AutoCAD for immediate editing
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text (MTEXT) where possible
- Converts any images as referenced files
- Tightly integrated, streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
Try it! Click here for a Free Trial of the PDFin plug-in
PDFin is available as a certified plug-in for AutoCAD on Microsoft Windows systems.
A stand-alone version of PDFin, with advanced options and conversion controls, is available directly from www.pdf2cad.com.
About This VersionVersion 10.0.0, 8/20/2015
Updated to support AutoCAD 2016, Version number changed to reflect that it is built on the pdf2cad 10.0 PDF conversion engine. Name changed from pdf2AutoCAD to PDFin