InnerSoft CAD is a plug-in for Autodesk® AutoCAD® that installs a set of productivity tools for Civil and Survey engineering, Counting, Estimating, and measurements in construction project budgets.
- Export to an Excel Sheet the values of Area/Length/Volume property or coordinates for various AutoCAD entities. Import from an Excel Sheet the vertex coordinates for a set of 2D polylines or 3D polylines (you can choose between 3 different methods).
- You can also import a set of points from Excel or a set of Texts with an insertion point for each one.
- Extract all block definitions of a drawing in individual AutoCAD files (each block definition in a single file).
- Sum the area or length property of a set of objects. Sum accumulated distance of a user-defined walk in the drawing.
- Draw the longitudinal profile of a set of entities from a user-defined axis.
- Triangulate a set of points or mesh a model surface.
- Take measurements on AutoCAD for construction project budgets.
- Create, open, or save different libraries, which contain a series of AutoCAD drawings (*.dxf or *.dwg) organized by books.
- Draw a polyline graph, a 2D & 3D convex hull; lines, planes, circles, and spheres by regression from a selection of points; clothoid, parabolas, circular transition curves, Wholly Transitional Curves, clothoid transition curves, and parabolic vertical transitions.
- Draw a catenary by maximum deflection, by sag at point, by three points, by two points and length, by two points and parameter.
Verzió 4.6, 2022. 08. 03.
The security system is more stable.