CAD Files Converter PRO
About this application
This is standalone application that can convert your CAD files/models to other 3D file formats.
Below are the supported formats in this version.
Input format: 1) FBX
Output format: 1) OBJ 2) 3D PDF 3) DXF 4) DAE
For more information and usage of plugin: http://visionworkplace.com/cad-converter
How to use this standalone application
1. Download and Install the program
2. Open "CAD Converter" shortcut Icon from your desktop, or open your installed Directory, default: "C:\Program Files\CAD Converter" and launch "CADConverter.exe" from this folder.
3. Browse your CAD files. Currently supported FBX file as an input
4. Select conversion format, like OBJ, 3D PDF etc. and "Start Conversation"
1. Conversion speed is very fast
2. Any large sized file supported
3. Batch conversion supported
4. Flip Axis and Rotate
5. Standalone application
Convert Autodesk® Revit® Files to 3D PDF, OBJ, DXF and DAE
1. In Revit, open a 3D view, and prepare it for export.
2. Click Export (FBX).
3. In the Export 3ds Max (FBX) dialog, for Save in, navigate to the target folder for the exported file.
4. Choose options based on your need
5. Click Save.
Convert Autodesk® AutoCAD® Files to 3D PDF, OBJ, DXF and DAE
1. Click Application menu -> Export FBX.
2. In the FBX Export dialog box, specify a name and location for the file and click Save.
3. The FBX Export Options dialog box displays. Specify the items to export, the texture options, and click OK.
Convert Autodesk® Navisworks® Files to 3D PDF, OBJ, DXF and DAE
1. In Autodesk Navisworks application, click Output tab -> Export Scene panel -> FBX
2. Select the desired export options from the dialog
3. Click OK.
4. In the Export dialog box, enter a new filename and location, if you want to change from those suggested.
5. Click Save.
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as pro.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. The trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After the trial has expired you will need to activate the license or purchase it.
Activation of Pro version
1. License key will be provided after purchase of PRO Version
2. Add this license key in "License and Help" dialog and activate the application.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
More FAQ: http://visionworkplace.com/FAQ
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concern
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).