IFCout allows you to export plant components from Autodesk® AutoCAD® Plant 3D to IFC format. You can import the exported IFC file into any other product that supports IFC format including Autodesk® Revit®. Added Manual Export functionality where you can add to the IFC file filtered entities. IFCout now supports 63 localized languages. Please see HELP for important details.
New to this version:
- IFCout now supports plain Autodesk® AutoCAD® and Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture.
- Added units of the current drawing options.
- IFCout now supports Blocks/Block References.
- IFCout now supports exporting AutoCAD primitive entities in Plant 3D as an option.
- The generated IFC file can now be opened in Autodesk® Navisworks® and Trimble Connect in addition to Revit. Other applications may also be used to open it.