Quick DTM Tools
Quick DTM tools is an Autodesk® AutoCAD® based application with a focus on DTM - digital terrain model and all relevant tools that are often used with it.
- BUILDTIN - creates TIN (3D faces as triangles) from the selected entities on drawing or based on point data file, formatted in: POINTNO.spaceEASTINGspaceNORTHINGspaceELEVATION format
- SRFMAN - surface manager for creating and manipulating with surfaces based on group of triangles
- TRI - draw single triangle
- SWDG - change orientation of common edge of two triangles (partial step for fitting TIN)
- TRISLOPE - change grade of the selected triangle edge
- TRIFILTER - filters the selected 3D faces (triangles) with max edge length or max out scribed circle radius criteria
- GRIDMODEL - construct a GRID model over existing triangle's surface
- QSEC - create quick cross section based on selected lines over the triangle's surface
- ISOLINE - create contours with selected parameters over a selected group of triangles
- LBLISO - label contours elevations
- DBLTRI - create 4 triangles from 2 paired triangles, by selecting a paired triangles' common edge
- FITTIN - edits existing TIN model, based on selected break lines (POLYLINES, 3DPOLYLINES, LINES)
- TRICONE - create triangles in a conical shape
- WTRDROP - basic waterdrop analysis, pick point on the selected surface
- DELTASRFVOLUME - calculate volume (FIL, CUT, NET volume) between two selected surfaces
- SUPERSEC - quick section from a selected polyline created from linear segments, over the 3D surface
- LANDXML - surface landxml export/import function
- INSPTS - insert points from external point data file to drawing
- The app works for 30 days with full functionality. We request you to activate the product within this trial period.
- Please generate a request code within the AutoCAD by typing the command: QDTMTREQUESTCODE.
- Highlight the dialog Ctrl+C and paste it in email, send the request code to email@example.com, your license will be added to the internet based licenses database and you can enjoy a perpetual license.
Also there is available version of AutoCAD® for MAC, please contact for more info.