The Steel Structure Designer for Advance Steel, creates complete steel frame structures of varying size in minutes. From multi-story commercial buildings to industrial platforms, structures of all shapes and sizes can be easily configured, edited and saved for reuse saving immeasurable setting-out time.
**Compatible with Autodesk Advance Steel 2016 and 2017 versions and GRAITEC Advance Design 2017**
This is a 5-day trial version.
Languages available on installation: English, French, Czech, German, Italian, Polish and Romanian.
Multi-year, network and bulk subscription options available from GRAITEC direct: graitec.com/world.
The Steel Structure Designer creates complete steel frame buildings in minutes, and the new option to save your building designs to a library means you can now load an entire building in seconds and then simply fine tune for the next project. Manage levels, bays, a range of options to add platforms, bracings, side-rails and roof purlins (automatically adjusted along a curved roof), gable ends as well as openings for doors and windows. You can even apply cladding to fit the shape of you building trimmed around openings in a single click. The GRAITEC Steel Structure Designer is an essential tool for engineers and detailers looking to save hours (days perhaps) during the design process when creating any type of steel structure.
Steel Structure Designer uses the range of Autodesk Advance Steel profiles library, including user sections and light-gauge (cold-formed) sections, making it possible to configure buildings to suit any local requirement, making this tool a must-have for anyone using Advance Steel and instantly attractive to all users across the globe.
New features include:
· Quick access icons on ribbon allow instant creations of a variety of building types
· New save option allows buildings to be configured and saved to personal libraries for instant recall
· New positioning option allows users to also create structural models with elements perfectly connected in nodes
· Purlins automatically align to curved roofs
· Add and adjust intermediate beams
· Create and align openings in the roof and along any side
· Add cladding, automatically trimmed to the edges and around openings on the roof or to any side
· Copy to all enables settings to be applied globally
· Default Profiles - Select section size for each element
· Building Definition - Define number of levels, bays and rows
· Bay Definition - Adjust distances for each bay
· Portals - Configure the dimensions of the portal frame including the column set-out positions
· Gable Posts - Add or remove gable posts to either end of the structure
· Purlins - Decide the layout and spacing of the purlins for each roof section
· Side Rails - Add/remove side rails for one bay and copy them to other bays as required
· Side Bracings - Decide which bay and or level to add bracings choosing from crossed, single, V-shape or inserted
· Roof Bracings - Quickly add crossed, single or V-Shaped bracings to each roof section
· Platforms - Add platforms and edit their size and position, adjust the quantity of floor supports and even add cantilevers
· Openings – Create framed openings for doors and windows
· Cladding – Apply cladding to any non-curved face in a single click automatically trimmed to any openings
· Save to Library – Pre-set building configurations are already defined and available at a click of a button. The save to Library option allows users to build custom libraries of completed building types that can be reproduced in seconds.
Informationen zu dieser VersionVersion 2017 R2, 1/3/2017, 23.01.2017
Refer to App description.
Compliant with Autodesk Advance Steel 2016 & 2017 versions.