One Key Shortcuts 2023Win32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- There is a light bulb icon in the Windows tray which represents this application. When the light bulb is on, it means that the shortcuts mode is activated. This mode automatically deactivates for editing text and typing options for commands.
- To switch on and off the shortcuts mode, press shift + caps lock.
- To change a shortcut key, right click on the light bulb > reference card > choose a key you want to change > type the command or chain of commands and prompts in the field > save.
- To change the toggle shortcut, right click on the light bulb > customize > toggle > choose the toggle key combination.
- To restore defaults, right click on the light bulb > customize > layout > apply.
- Each key can be made persistent which means it will work all the time even when the shortcuts mode is off. This can be useful for making shortcuts for object snaps which can be used when a command is in progress.
- To remove a current command please type "none" in the field > save.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- The light bulb icon may not be displayed in the Windows tray because Windows can hide it. In order to show the icon in Windows 7, click on Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Customize icons on the taskbar > select "Show icon and notifications" for "One Key Shortcuts.exe" > OK.
- If the keyboard has also a non-English layout, there could be problems with starting commands in the non-English layout. To fix it, right click on the light bulb > troubleshoot, next steps are described there.
- When using Dynamic Input in Autodesk® AutoCAD® the AutoComplete function might get in the way. Please try turning off the AutoComplete if you are experiencing issues.
- Software that automatically fixes typos might have interference as it can try to fix letters of commands for AutoCAD.
For support email us at email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- User interface improvements - In-app license purchase option - Bug fixes|
|- Fixed the "ctrl+S" hotkey combination not working; - Added Autodesk® Advance Steel® support; - Floating drawing window support|
|- Shortcuts with shift, control, win and alt modifier keys have been added.|
|- An interactive reference card has been added. It shows all assigned commands at glance and allows editing them as well. - Graphical interface improvement: keys with assigned commands are highlighted in blue colour.|
|Supports AutoCAD 2023 and lower. Bug fixes.|
|Supports AutoCAD 2022 and lower. Redesigned introduction. Option to start from a clean layout. Bug fixes.|