Ericom Blaze for WindowsWin32, English
General Usage Instructions
Enter the parameters of the Blaze Server into the Blaze Client and press the Connect button to start the connection. Once installed, the Ericom Blaze Client may be launched from the Start menu.
The Ericom Blaze Client can also be launched by double-clicking on a configuration file that has the .blaze extension. This will cause the Blaze Client to immediately connect using the settings specified in the file, without displaying its configuration user interface.
A .blaze file can also be used as a parameter for the executable blaze.exe. When accessing a hosted desktop with Blaze, running Autodesk applications, these applications will appear smoothers, with improved graphics quality, with up to 10x faster graphics, animations, and response times.
- Extract the Ericom Blaze file to a local directory.
- Run the MSI installers and click Next through all the dialog boxes and then Finish at the last one
- Configure (or disable) the Windows Firewall for use with Blaze.
- Go to the Windows Control Panel and open Windows Firewall
- Click “Allow Program or Feature ...”
- Click “Allow another program ...”
- Click Browse and navigate to <drive>:\Program Files (x86)\Ericom Software\Ericom Access Server\AccessServer32.exe
- Click Add and then OK
- If you are connecting from a mobile device, download the AccessToGo app onto the device.
- Enter the parameters of the Access Server into the Blaze Client (or AccessToGo) and press the Connect button to start the connection.
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008(R2) / 2012 Terminal Services (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 as remote desktops (physical or virtual). Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported.
- Server must have CPU with SSE2 instruction set support Client OS Platforms
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Both x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) are supported
- Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Novell SUSE, etc)
- Mac OS X (Intel)
- Apple iOS (iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch) - Search Ericom in the App Store
- Android tablets and phones - Search Ericom in Google Play App Store
- Client must have CPU with MMX instruction set support Client Hardware
- Any platform with x86 MMX instruction set support Desktop Platforms
- Windows XP; Windows XP SP2 and above; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8 RDP Host
- Windows XP for Windows 2003
- Windows Vista for Windows 2008
- Windows 7 for Windows 2008 R2
- Windows 8 for Windows 2012 WebConnect Administration Tool
- Windows 2000 and higher
- 18 MB of hard disk space
- 20 MB RAM for each instance Connection Brokers
- VMware View 4 and newer
For support issues, please send an email to: email@example.com
We also suggest reading the manual:
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Session resize: AccessNow session will automatically resize to fit the browser window after a windows resize or orientation change. Major performance enhancements: Major performance enhancements over previous versions including improved video and audio support. Access Server: The Blaze Server is now called Access Server. It is a unified server serving AccessNow and Blaze clients. 64 Bit & 32 Bit versions: Access Server is available in 64 Bit & 32 Bit versions to make best use of system resources. Certificate Validation: Blaze can now validate and enforce server side certificates. Windows SSL: Access Server now uses standard Windows SSL for improved stability and performance.|
NOTE: This version is NOT backwards compatible with Blaze version 2.x and AccessToGo version 2.x.