Using this plugin you can quickly lay out the details of a complex assembly in the XY plane. This is useful when you are designing products made from sheet materials (furniture, woodworking), and when you need to do detailing, arranges every detail drawings. The plugin allows you to put selected solids in the XY plane of the world coordinate system, regardless of how they were arranged in space.
In a single click the plugin can do copy and a few turns of solids. Moreover, you can immediately select all solids components in an assembly, rather than to lay out solid by solid. As a result you get a neat column of details sorted from highest to lowest with text title.
In addition the plugin can:
- Write the header of each detail with its size and any description.
- Find the same detail in an assembly and to group them and to writing in a title number.
- Sort details by layer, color, depth. When the sorting ON layer/color/depth written in the detail title.
- Make you own title format rather default.
- Find simple rectangular details as not lay it (if you want).
- Do FlatShot. Use it to make curves for CNC.
- On/Off its settings without dialog window directly from Autodesk® AutoCAD® console. Thus you can make you own buttons and macros to use different variants of Lay command.
- Interact with plugin Names to get the names of solids, to measure the number of mirror parts and rotate solids market as Texture Across.
- Mark texture on detail.
- Find mirrored details
Original objects remain unchanged - laid out copies of it.
Plugin can work with 3D-solids only. It not works with Meshes, Surfaces and Blocks.
According to your request I can optimize the command for the standards of your company. Offer your price.
Plugin compatible with AutoCAD 2013 and newer, x32 and x64. Tested on Autodesk® AutoCAD® Mechanical, but all over vertical must work. There is English, Italian and Russian localization. The program is compatible with German localization.
You can use this software without time limits. But activating window will periodically appear on the screen. To disable it you can donate at least $15 and I will give you an activation key.
The first call to any command, you will see an activation window. Enter your e-mail, select the license and click one of the donation buttons. I'll send you an activation key, as quickly as I can.