TTH Sheet Set Publisher and Property EditorWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Enter Activation code to activate the product.
Open Sheet Set Publisher and Property Editor main dialog
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- To enter activation code, please use command TTH_ACTIVATE_SSPE. Please restart Autodesk® AutoCAD® after activating. The activation code will be sent via email after purchasing.
- This tool needs an internet connection to activate the product and to check the license status.
- This tool will temporarily lock the Sheet Set to ensure no one can edit sheet properties during your working session.
- If you would like to start with an economical option, the one-year license is available with 26USD/year, prepaid. Please make payment to https://www.paypal.me/hoangtt/26 or contact us for more information.
- Each license is for one computer only and is non-transferable.
For more information or contribution, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you encounter any error, please help us by sending us the description and details. We will try to fix as soon as possible.
|Version Number||Version Description|