BOM Assigner & ExporterWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Run the command MD_MAIN and follow the instructions below.
- Create/Manage demanded essences using main menu of the interface.
- Choose folder to save .xml files.
2. Run the command MD_CAD and follow the instructions below.
- Select demanded lines/polylines. Press Enter.
- Choose demanded premade .xml file. Press OK. Excel file will appear.
- Save the generated Excel file.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
The command allows you to select demanded lines/polylines and generates BOM to Excel files
The command calls main interface to create/manage essences.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2024 support|