BOM List GeneratorWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
It can work with any drawings which use blocks as their primary data entity.
1. Define your own data location on your hard drive using BOM_EXTRACT -> Settings. It is a location on your hard drive where all the dwg data is saved.
2. Create a new project to hold data on multiple drawings using BOM_EXTRACT -> Manage Projects -> Add. Fill in a meaningful project name to help you memorize your purpose of export.
3. Setting the project as a current project to receive drawing data using BOM_EXTRACT -> Manage Projects -> Set as Current. A project must be created and selected first.
4. Define the list of attributes you want to export for the project using BOM_EXTRACT -> Manage Projects -> Edit Attributes. The names you add must be the same as your attribute names.
5. Export drawing data to the project using BOM_EXTRACT -> Extract to Project.
6. Repeat process 5 if you have multiple drawings to export.
7. Export a BOM list of the project using BOMGENERATE, then select the files you want to export and the BOM list will be generated on your desktop.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Extract Block information from the current drawing to a project. You can also manage projects and customize the attributes that need to be exported.
Generate a BOM list from a project. Users can specify which drawing in the project needs to be exported or simply can export all drawings. CSV file will be created at the desktop.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Add multiple drawing support Improve data model update on user interface|