The Longbow Previewer 2019Win32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- First install the product.
- Once installed, make sure you have your Preview pane enabled inside of Windows Explorer.
- You can then use the Windows Explorer Preview pane to preview Autodesk® AutoCAD® file types as shown below in the screenshots (not supported for Windows XP).
- You can Right-Click DWG or DXF files inside of your Windows Explorer file view to Quick Print, Export, Audit or Purge DWG or DXF files without opening AutoCAD (see screen shot images below). You can also Right Click Folders containing lots of DWG or DXF files inside of Windows Explorer to Export, Audit or Purge multiple files without opening AutoCAD (see screen shot images below)
- You can also use Microsoft Outlook 2007 or newer to preview AutoCAD file attachments inside your emails (see screen shot images below).
The product is installed to your %appdata%\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\The Longbow Previewer.bundle folder. To uninstall, you must go to your Add/Remove programs and uninstall as normal.
The Longbow Previewer 90% of the functionality requires AutoCAD 2013 or newer to be installed on your system. This software requires Microsoft .NET version 3.51 or higher to run. This software only runs on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 - Windows XP Windows Explorer previewing is not supported. Email previewing only works with Microsoft Outlook 2007 or newer. Quick Print is only supported if you have the latest Adobe Reader installed. If the Previewer extensions are not showing as you expect, please reboot your machine and try again.
The Windows Explorer Preview Pane extensions are not supported on Windows XP because Microsoft don't support it.
Please contact https://shop.longbowsoftware.com/contactus.sc if our help document doesn't answer their questions, or if they have any enhancement suggestions or comments.
If you want to install older versions of 32bit AutoCAD on Windows 10 use our Longbow Converter app, check out these links:
AutoCAD R13 AutoCAD R14 AutoCAD 2000 AutoCAD 2000i AutoCAD 2002 AutoCAD 2004 AutoCAD 2005 AutoCAD 2006 AutoCAD 2007 AutoCAD 2008 AutoCAD 2009 AutoCAD 2010 AutoCAD 2011 AutoCAD 2012 AutoCAD 2013 AutoCAD 2014 AutoCAD 2015
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Now supports AutoCAD 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019|
|Now supports Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017|