Cadsum STL Exporter for Autodesk® AutoCAD® - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Steps to use Cadsum STL Exporter for AutoCAD:
- Open your AutoCAD model in an appropriate AutoCAD version.
- Click on the "Export STL" button in the ribbon bar and you will get a dialog with settings options.
- Now click on the Export button and you will be directed to the save dialog to select save file location.
- Your exported model will be saved in the selected file location. View your exported model in the appropriate viewer.
Steps to Activate:
- Click on the "Activate License" button in the ribbon bar.
- Enter the license key and press the Activate button. For license activation, the internet is required.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
If you have any queries related to this product. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Exports AutoCAD models to STL file format.|