SoftDraft Joist2KS ImperialWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Joist2K is designed to assist in the creation of contract documents by allowing the user to place bar joist/girders in the wall or building sections and details in seconds.
You can easily create a wall section with a partial bar joist to the right or left side using the elevation view.
Full-length bar joist/girders can be placed in building sections by simply selecting 2 points for the joist bearing.
An array of bar joist/girders can be easily added to a building section.
Displays the Joist2K dialog user interface. From within the dialog, users can select bar joist type, chord extensions, bearing distance, elevation or section view, end options left/right/both, and joist depth. After selecting OK, users can select the bearing point for 2D elevation view, then the joist is created and then the user selects the rotation angle for the joist. Placing a joist in a section allows the user to specify the number of joists and spacing in an array.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
You have 15 days to activate the software. When running in non-activated mode this dialog will only appear once the first time the program is executed in a new or existing drawing which indicates the number of Days Remaining before the program stops. Until you are ready to activate the software, you can run the software in the Non-Activated mode before it expires.
To activate the software, when you open a new or existing drawing and a dialog appears prompting you to press the "OK" button to Activate Now. This takes you to the SoftDraft Activation dialog showing your License Code and an edit box for you to enter the License Key.
To receive your License Key, click in the License Code edit box, then copy the License Code. To avoid mistakes, we suggest that you copy it from this dialog and paste it into an email, instead of entering it with the keyboard, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the name the app was purchased under and the company name. After we receive the email we will send the License Key back, usually within 24 hours, for you to enter into the dialog. Copy the License Key from the email into the License Key edit box area of the Activation dialog, then click "OK" to close the dialog.
AutoCAD LT 2024 Version Link: Joist2K2D-LT 2024 - Software Plugins For CAD - Product (softdraft.com)
AutoCAD LT Pre-2024 Version Link: Dynamic Bar Joist Blocks - Software Plugins For CAD - Product (softdraft.com)
SoftDraft Software Support Policy
The purchase price of a new SoftDraft Software product includes:
- Free technical support during the course of the Subscription.
- Each computer requires a separate Product license to be purchased for that computer.
- The SoftDraft Software Subscription includes upgrades when available.
- All updates/upgrades are electronically downloadable.
Let your Support Subscription Lapse:
- You may continue to use the last software version you purchased or upgraded. However, the user will no longer be entitled to Subscription benefits or a new License Key for a different version of AutoCAD than the original License Key was given for.
- You will no longer be entitled to free software support, updates, bug fixes, activation, license keys, passwords, and de-activation.
- After your free support has expired you may at any time choose to upgrade to the current software release. Or after the 3 months of free support expires and within the first year of purchase, you may purchase the Support Subscription for another year of support.
|Subscription-based version update.