Radial HUDWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
How to use Radial HUD
1) Launch Radial HUD and make sure AutoCAD is open.
2) Hold down the Right mouse button, slide the mouse forward. (This will Activate the Heads up Display)
3) Continue holding down the right mouse button and hover over the custom command, Release the right mouse button
How to use Quick Clicks
1) You can use Quick Clicks if your mouse has a Forward and Back button, or if the scroll wheel can shift right or left.
2) Each button will trigger a custom command.
No install required, fully portable and can run from an USB.
Radial HUD is completely free for the first 7 days. Thereafter a Subscription is required, it's super affordable and you can cancel anytime. Once subscribed, you'll get an additional 30 days for free: https://loopandkey.gumroad.com/l/RadialHUD
|Version Number||Version Description|