TTH Sheet Set Revision ManagerWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Open Sheet Set Revision Manager
Manage License: - Switch between Network and Standalone license - Enter Activation Code for Standalone license
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
For standalone license:
- The activation code will be sent via email after purchasing.
- To enter activation code, please use command TTH_SSRM_License > Standalone > Activate. Please restart AutoCAD after activating.
- This tool needs an internet connection to activate the product and to check the license status.
- Each standalone license is locked to one computer only and is non-transferable.
For network license:
- You need a computer to run as license pool
- Any other computers from the same network will use licenses from the pool.
- To switch to network license, please use command TTH_SSRM_License > Network License on client computer.
For more information or contribution, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you encounter any error, please help us by sending us the description and details. We will try to fix as soon as possible.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Add an option for numbering revision per Subset Add ability to search for sequences when adding/removing revision sequences on sheet Minor bug fix|
|Support Autodesk AutoCAD 2020 Add Set Start revision number on each sheet Add support to copy/paste from Excel Improve workflow Bug fix Change format of revision file, previous format is not supported|