Data TableWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The program can use drawing objects selected before calling the DataTable command. In this case, you will not see any prompts or options. If nothing is selected, the program will ask you to select objects. You can select one or several viewports on the sheet - the program will process all objects visible in them. You can also select one existing empty table - if a output to the dwg-table is configured, then this table will be filled, without any questions. Thus, you can fill in tables on sheets in 1 click.
- SwitchStyle: Quickly switch between presets by number.
- Customize: Opens the program settings dialog
Then the program starts working:
- Compiles a list of objects to process. These will be the objects of the drawing you have selected, as well as objects extracted from blocks (if configured to extract from assembly).
- Discards inappropriate objects according to the filter settings. If the program writes to the command line that there is no suitable object, then just change the filtering conditions.
- If the command is configured to process solids, then the metric update procedure will be invoked for each solid. In the process of work, the program displays the obtained sizes of solids to the command line.
- Retrieves object properties for all substitutions for the group header and for all configured columns.
- Concatenates identical rows (if required). Moreover, the program can check the geometric differences of objects and not combine them together, even when all the columns are the same.
- Calculates formulas, counts sums and totals.
- Asks, if necessary, in which dwg-table to write the results. This is already running the Paste to Table program.
- Inserts data into a table, text, file or clipboard.
- If the dwg-table is larger than the sheet, it creates new sheets with table sections.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Extract properties from any objects, including names and descriptions, attributes and parameters. Writing tables in a drawing, Excel, CSV, XML. Calculation of total results.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2022 support (No change in version number).|