TotalBoundary (Pro) • Outline creation toolWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
To launch the application, in the Autodesk® AutoCAD® command line, type _TOTALBOUNDARY or the respective short alias _TBND. You can also launch the application using the respective button on the "Add-ins" tab of the ribbon. (Fig. 1):
Button on the "Add-ins" tab of ribbon
available user after installing the software.
Selecting objects and creating outlines
The selection of objects from which the outline will be created is performed by the user immediately after the application starts. The outline is generated automatically when the object selection process completes (Fig. 2):
An example of the TotalBoundary
Displays a dialog box with the adjustable parameters of the program (Fig. 3):
- Use automatic tolerance - allows the program to automatically calculate the optimal tolerance value for a current set of selected objects.
- Use custom value of tolerance - allows the user to specify the required tolerance value. In this case you should avoid excessively large values.
- Optimize boundary - activates the function of removing redundant vertices of the resulting outline.
- Generate solid filled shape - in place of outlines generates solid filled shapes (Fig. 4):
- Generate polyline - draws a closed polyline around the outside of selected objects (Fig. 5):
- Generate wipeout object - places the masking object (wipeout) in the inner area of an outline. Allows you to hide internal objects (Fig. 6):
- Combine polyline and wipeout - the app groups outer polyline with an internal masking object (wipeout).
- Standard mode (recommended) - the app converts mathematical models of splines and ellipses into sets of lines and arcs using the method of piecewise-linear approximation at the stage of outline construction.
- Accelerated mode - allows the app to operate splines as "solid objects" without using preliminary transformations.
- Use current color - assigns the current AutoCAD color to the resulting outlines.
- Use random color - generates and assigns random colors to resulting outlines.
- Use my favorite color - assigns custom colors to the resulting outlines.
Once all the settings are made, they are to be saved before continuing with the application. To do so, click the "Apply" button. Once everything is saved, you can leave the settings window ("Close" button).
Restoring default settings.
To restore the initial system settings, click the "Default" button.
Displays a dialog box with information about the program.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
TotalBoundary is installed using the Setup Wizard.
The Wizard searches for available versions of AutoCAD installed on your computer. If the Setup Wizard finds several suitable versions of AutoCAD, TotalPurge will be installed for each suitable version of AutoCAD found on your computer. In case no suitable versions of AutoCAD are found, it notifies you that the installation of TotalPurge cannot be continued.
To launch the installation:
- Close all sessions with open AutoCAD.
- Run the setup file.
- Follow the instructions of the Setup Wizard.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Added 2020 support.|
|- Added 2019 support. - Optimized and boosted program engine. - Optimized program interface. - Extended program settings.|
|Added 2018 support.|
|Added 2017 support.|