ACountWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Select ATTRIBUTE for incrementing. Note: At least one of the attributes of the blocks you wish to process has to have a value in it so it can be selected.
2. Select the sort order: [X-Ascending / X-Descending / Y-Ascending / Y-Descending / SelectOrder]
3. Select blocks for applying sequence
4. Specify starting number and increment (Start, increment) <1,1>
Start - Specifies the first number in the sequence.
Increment - Specifies the difference between the numbers in the sequence.
5. Select the Placement of numbers in attribute: [Overwrite / Prefix / Suffix]
Overwrite - Replaces selected attribute strings with numbers
Prefix - Adds the number as a prefix to attribute
Suffix - Adds the number as a suffix to attribute
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Adds sequential numbering to attribute objects as a prefix, suffix, or replacement text.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Tested the functionality on Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 versions.
If this app is not functioning as expected or you would like CadPrograms to custom fit this app to your companys needs please email us at email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2020 support. No change in version number.|