Circular ColumnWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
You can use this plugin with or without a graphical interface. You have two commands:
- CircularColoumn - Shows you a dialog for user input.
- CIC- It will not show you a dialog box to enter the data
Whichever you choose, the program will perform the same actions.
The information entered must be in centimeters (CM) except for the diameters of the reinforcement bars. In this case you must use the number of the bar. It shows you a relation of the equivalences to inches.
N° 2 ------> 1/4
N° 3 ------> 3/8
N° 4 ------> 1/2
N° 5 ------> 5/8
N° 6 ------> 3/4
N° 7 ------> 7/8
N° 8 ------> 1
N° 9 ------> 1-1/8
N° 10 ------> 1-1/4
N° 11 ------> 1-3/8
- If you mark the "dimension" option with a check, your drawing will be dimensioned.
- If you mark the "label" option with a check your drawing or it will contain text
- If you mark the "ACI" option with a check, your drawing will follow the ACI standard, in case any data is outside the parameters of the ACI standard, it will show you an error message and will not leave you with.
The regulations are.
- The diameter of the cross section should be equal to or greater than 15cm (150mm)
- The number of reinforcing bars in the longitudinal section should be equal to or greater than 5 pieces.
- The spacing between reinforcing bars should not be greater than 15cm (150mm)
- The minimum spacing should be equal to or greater than the diameter of the longitudinal reinforcing bar.
- The hook will be drawn at 135° with a development length described in ACI 304 25.32.
- The separation of the stirrups should be greater than or equal to 15cm (150mm), this is an unnecessary data for the drawing process but it will be added to the labeling of the drawing
Increase the diameter of the column or decrease the number of longitudinal rebars.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Draw the cross section of circular columns
Short command "CircularColumn"
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Any questions, comments or any improvements that you want me to add to the plugin, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added more diameters for rebar Fixed compatibility bug with Beam section plugin sld file replaced by vector image Compatibility with any language version of AutoCAD|