ProtoTech's OBJ Importer for AutoCAD® - Trial
Digitally signed app
OBJ importer imports OBJ file to Autodesk® AutoCAD®.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports Grouping (g) keyword.
- Import OBJ file having groups of the polygon.
Click here to view the partial client list.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 69. Users can purchase the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 119 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
About This Version
Version 5.1.22045.3379, 2/7/2023
1. Added Scale factor functionality 2. Added Reset functionality 3. Added Preview Images functionality 4. Added Preferences UI
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
I used it to import an OBJ file created with DroneDeploy and it worked well.