The MultiSlice command will help you quickly create boxes, columns, partitions from sheet materials. Simply draw the cubes with the _box command in the size of future products and call the MultiSlice (MSL) command. The command will do the rest:
- Processes a lot of solids at once
- Selects only the surfaces you need on solid or all surfaces.
- Selects contiguous (conjugated without kinks) surfaces to process them as a whole.
- Thin parts of a given thickness will exfoliate from selected surfaces.
- If necessary, make miter joints between parts (along the bisector of the angle of the joint).
Features of the program:
- You can customize up to 9 slice styles and quickly switch between them directly from the command line.
- You can specify the direction along which surfaces will be automatically selected.
- The program itself can find the longest straight edge of the solid and use it as a direction for selecting surfaces.
- Or program may ask you to choose any edge on one of the solid to set this direction.
- Knows three methods of peeling.
- Able to cut flat, cylindrical and more complex surfaces.
- You can adjust the cutting sequence depending on the size of the surface.
- You can glue all cut slices into one solid.
- You can select multiple surfaces on multiple solids before calling a command. In this case, only these surfaces and possibly contiguous to them will cut.
- Program can save the remaining core of the original solid ("stub"), if it is needed for the design of internal parts.
- It can work on a cycle, requesting only new and new solid, until pressing ESC.
- There is a convenient setting's dialog.
Plugin can work with 3D-solids only. It not works with Meshes, Surfaces and Blocks.
About This Version
Version 2020.10.1, 11/10/2021
Added 2022 support (No change in version number).