Connect your Autodesk® AutoCAD® projects to Google Earth, Google Maps, Bing Maps, OpenStreetMap or any WMS provider (e.g. USGS)
- Import images and create seamless mosaics with aerial imagery from Google Earth or any provided.
- Export your 2D drawings or 3D models directly to Google Earth, quickly and easily, in both KML and compressed KMZ format for greater versatility.
- Import KML files into AutoCAD.
- Create terrain models with elevation data fetched directly by Google Earth.
- Full package for surface creation by any data set, such as breaklines, boundaries, points or even elevation data extracted by plain text in AutoCAD.
- Advanced image processing capabilities, such as to merge and clip (while retaining georeference), and the ability to create World Files, thus allowing imagery transfer between AutoCAD and any other CAD/GIS system.
- 3,000+ supported coordinate systems worldwide, even in the basic edition of AutoCAD.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Trial DescriptionRead Help Document
About This VersionVersion 4.2, 4/16/2018
- Support for AutoCAD 2019 and verticals - Major improvements in KML importing and exporting - New release of Map Explorer