DWG to XLS
M, Y, Free 30-Day Trial
As you know, there are so many ways to copy Autodesk® AutoCAD® object(s) to Excel. In most cases, the result is image only (vector or bitmap). You cannot edit as much as you want.
DWG to XLS will solve this problem. The App will convert AutoCAD object(s) to Excel object(s), one by one. If you have a LINE in DWG, you will have one Line (SHAPE) in XLS.
AutoCAD Objects supported:
- Curve (Line, Polyline, Arc, Circle, Spline, Ellipse...)
- Dimension, Leader.
- Text, Mtext.
- Solid, Shape, Wipeout.
Three commands in DWG to XLS:
- 2OFFICE: Export AutoCAD object(s) to Excel object(s).
- 2TABLE: Export AutoCAD table (including Texts and Lines) to Excel Table.
- 2ACAD: Export Excel Table to AutoCAD table (include Texts and Lines).
About ECTB file format:
- ECTB contains information about the Plot-style table (output Color in RGB, output Line-weight).
- ECTB can be read by any text-processing program.
- ECTB can be edited by DWG to XLS (Video will be updated ASAP).
About This Version
Version 1.3.25, 11/17/2022
It is updated for compatibility with AutoCAD 2023. Update handling Draworder (For AutoCAD 2022 and above only). 2Table support merge cell now. Removed message when it does not entitle.
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help