SoftDraft Steel3D UK
SoftDraft Steel3D UK is a software application that allows you to create 3D models of structural steel shapes. These shapes can then be placed as columns or beams in a 3D model space. The shapes are created from dimensional data in the UK Steel Database.
SoftDraft Steel3D UK is a powerful tool for architects, engineers, and other professionals who need to create accurate and detailed models of steel structures. It is easy to use and can be integrated with other Autodesk software applications.
Here are some of the features of SoftDraft Steel3D UK:
- Create 3D models of structural steel shapes
- Place shapes as columns or beams in a 3D model space
- Shapes are created from dimensional data in the UK Steel Database
- Easy to use
- Integrates with other Autodesk software applications
Includes these steel shapes from the UK library database:
- UB - Universal Beams
- UC - Universal Columns
- UBP - Universal Bearing Piles
- EA - Equal Angles
- UA - Unequal Angles
- 2EA - 2 Equal Angles Back To Back
- 2UEA - 2 Unequal Angles Back To Back
- Joist - Joists
- T-UB - Structural Tees Cut From UBs
- T-UC - Structural Tees Cut From UCs
- PFC - Parallel Flange Channels
- 2PFCL - 2 Parallel Flange Channels Laced
- 2PFCB2B - 2 Parallel Flange Channels Back To Back
Shape placement options include:
The shape can be automatically rotated about the placement point in 45-degree increments after placement. Shapes can be placed vertically by selecting the placement point and height of the shape, or extruded along several lines placed in 3D model space.
The installer is compatible with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2012 to 2024 (including other vertical products).