Steel2D-JIS creates a variety of Steel Shapes in 2D views, Plan, Section and Elevation views based on JIS database. Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline. Shapes are created as an Autodesk® AutoCAD® block to keep file size minimized.
Includes these steel shapes from the JIS library database:
- H - Shape
- I - Beam
- C - Channel
- L - Equal Angles
- CHS - Round Pipes
- RHSS - Equal Tubes
- SHSS - Unequal Tubes
Shape placement options include:
- "Top Left"
- "Top Center"
- "Top Right"
- "Bottom Left"
- "Bottom Center"
- "Bottom Right"
- Create shapes in plan, section, elevation or single line as required.
- Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline.
- Shapes are created as an AutoCAD block to keep file size minimized.
- All shapes are created parametrically from external data file.
- Shapes are attached to cursor based on insertion point selected and rotated after placement.
The installer is compatible with AutoCAD 2012 to 2022 (including other vertical products).
Sobre esta versãoVersão 9.0.0, 19/04/2021
Política de privacidade do fornecedor