Small and powerful application for the drawing of a conditional designation of a slopes used in the drawing (previous name - AlxdDike).
- Support any curve types including feature line of Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D®.
- Use three modes of drawing slopes
- Mirror short lines
- Shift the starting point of drawing
- Draw double slope ("mining")
- Draw mixed slope ("mining" and "rock" together) (new)
- Draw reinforced slopes
- Closing line vertices
- Remove intercrossing lines
- Display progress of drawing
- Draw in active space, anonymous block, named block (new) or group
- Draw in 3D!
- Settings for step, length of short line (percent or units), distance to dot under short line, colors, lineweights and etc.
- Use from your lisp application (see dike.lsp)
Russian users can buy Dike on official site, because paypal lock payment for russian in dollars.
Informationen zu dieser VersionVersion 5.3.0, 22.03.2018
Added draw mixed slope (mining and rock together) Added draw slope in named block