PdfImportWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Issue the PdfImport command.
- Choose the [Open] button and select the PDF file.
- Select the desired page and confirm in the preview window.
- Optionally change parameters.
- Click the [OK] button to begin insertion.
- Pick the insertion point and optionally enter a rotation angle.
- When a page is built for insertion it is bound into a block for convenience of placement, movement, etc.
- The block name used begins with "PDF" plus a unique number based on the current date/time.
- This block can be exploded with the AutoCAD EXPLODE command.
- If exploded consider following with the PURGE command to reduce the data burden.
Open: Displays a file selection dialog to choose the PDF to open. Pages: Displays a list of pages found in the PDF choose the desired page before processing.
Model Scale: The scale factor to use when inserting a page into model space. The default of 0.025 is small enough to fit most pages in any view and may need to be increased.
Paper Scale: The scale factor to use when inserting a page into a layout. The default of 0.005 is small enough to fit most pages even on a small layout and may need to be increased.
Discard Pixels: Some PDF files contain numerous small images, sometimes used to fill areas. By putting a numeric value in this field, the program will discard images this size or smaller. The value is total pixels, or width x height. Use Line weights: Turn on this toggle to use the widths assigned on resulting polylines.
OK: Begins processing the currently selected page of the open PDF. The dialog will disappear and you will be prompted for the insertion point of the page.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
This command starts the PDF Import dialog. After you select the page to import and choose OK the dialog will disappear and you will be prompted for the insertion point.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk Exchange Apps has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
This tool is one of hundreds of functions contained DotSoft's ToolPac product. This product uses the following components which are copyright by their respective holders. "PDFView4NET" which is Copyright © O2 Solutions. "PDF4NET" which is Copyright© O2 Solutions.
|Version Number||Version Description|
Minor revision for AutoCAD® 2015-2016 compatibility