BorderWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Specify option [Add/Remove/Polyline/Edit/Settings]:
- Start the command by typing BORDER from the command line or by clicking the ribbon button.
- Specify an option:
- Add - adds the border to selected DText, MText and Multileader objects. This redraws the objects with a border.
- Remove - removes the border from selected objects. This redraws the objects as normal
- Polyline (NOTE: If a Polyline self-intersects (crosses itself) the Border is not drawn):
- Convert - converts a polyline into a border using the current settings. This redraws the polyline as a border.
- Revert - reverts a border polyline back to the original polyline. This redraws the border as a polyline.
- Edit – modifies the border properties
- Settings - displays the settings dialog.
- The DText, MText, Multileader or polyline entities that have the 'border' effect can be exploded into base entities using the EXPLODE command. This is recommending when sending the drawing file to an external party that may not have the BORDER app loaded/installed.
- If a Polyline self-intersects (crosses itself) the Border is not drawn
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Starts the BORDER command
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart Autodesk Product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10 ) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
If a client computer does not have the Border app loaded/installed, then the DText, MText, Multileader or polyline that have the 'border' effect applied will be drawn as a normal.
- If a Polyline self-intersects (crosses itself) the Border is not drawn.
- Polyline must be CLOSED for the Border to be drawn on a 'converted' polyline.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2017 support|
- Original version